Do you have properties around the Anaheim area you want to lease?
You may want to consider property management services.
Finding the right property manager can be tricky if you don’t know the ins and outs of the industry.
If you think it’s going to cost you a lot of money to hire someone to take care of your rental properties, this article will show you 7 ways to save and make more money using a professional Anaheim property management company, like APG Properties.
1. Get Even More Rental Income. A management company has the edge in knowing how many properties of the same level are renting, how much they are rented for, and what a tenant is capable or willing to pay. Not to mention they are good at advertising and marketing, presenting your properties to get the best, maximum rental charge while minimizing the vacancies as well.
2. Vacancy Cycles are Kept to a Minimum. Since city Anaheim property managers know the real estate market, seeking tenants would usually call a property manager to directly inquire regarding available spaces. They also know where and how to advertise available properties to a diverse target pool of potential renters. Therefore, you can be sure that your property will be rented to quality tenants as quick as possible.
3. Get High Quality Tenants. Professional companies have the tools for screening quality tenants thereby keeping eviction rates low. This is one important aspect as they can do thorough criminal background checks, credit card checks, rental history, employment history, and reference checks. Anaheim property management companies, like APG Properties, know and understand how to look for renters that will likely cause few
or no headaches.
4. Repairs and Maintenance Are Taken Care Of. Property managers in Anaheim are able to keep up the property for you – organizing day-to- day maintenance and even resolving pressing situations. Their connections with highly regarded vendors will help you save through the discounted rates they obtain, and their expertise will help you avoid unnecessary expenses. Not only that, they are able to check on the renters
and keep an eye on your property to not be mistreated.
5. Get More Publicity. Two of the best skills that we have is advertising and marketing. With good connections to websites, newspapers, and magazines, property managers can bring your property effective publicity on top of keeping the costs at discounted rates. They can also handle appointments to directly showcase your property.
6. Less Paperwork. A property management company will handle administrative as well as financial tasks. They will assist in the negotiations and signing of agreements; handle collection of rent, bills, and other expenses needed to be paid on time; and even find you the best insurances to cover your property. You can also have the choice of letting them take care of your accounting and bookkeeping to ensure you get complete and accurate recording of your revenues.
7. Less Hassle. Dealing with renters, vendors, and other people connected in the business of leasing will take up your time, effort, and money. A leaky faucet, an unfriendly renter, and inconvenient appointment times for
showing off your property – these are but a few issues you will be facing. Having a property management company deal with all of these will let you enjoy all the fruits of your labor.
Most landlords only think of the cost it would take to have a property manager take care of their properties. However, as this article has outlined, it is effective and efficient to hire an Anaheim professional management company, like APG Properties, for your rental portfolio.